The Appointment Manager allows healthcare providers and patients to manage events in a calendar.
In particular, the provider can easily configure his availability and organize his schedule instead of keeping all appointments.
- Create, update, and delete appointments or recurrent meetings
- Synchronize calendar with doctor and patients’ agendas
- Set reminders at a specific time before the appointment date
- Filter patients and appointment views through custom filters
- Manage recurring availability slots over time
Works greatly with
Allows doctors to automatically send notifications and reminders to users who book visits.
Automatically generate a remote visit link that appears in the calendar event and is emailed to the patient.
Display and manage primary care physician and specialist schedules
Enable patient self-scheduling within a digital patient journey
Autonomous appointment management for multiple roles