Work in an inspiring workplace that meets social values and offers an agile company culture. Be proud of your job and share your aspirations with colleagues and managers with total transparency.
WHAT WE PURSUE
Transparency and Inclusion
An inclusive work environment helps people feel appreciated and encourages creativity. We also strive to maintain the highest openness between managers and teams.
People are the real value of the company. Mia-Care teams work in Agile and are always keen to grow and improve through continuous discussion and training.
Passion for Code and Care
Writing high-quality code and continuously improving are the main pillars of our job. Nonetheless, we are sincerely committed to improving the quality of care for all people.
Join our community, subscribe to our newsletter!
We are now looking for a Frontend Engineer with passion for technology, innovative spirit and willing to contribute to Mia-Care’s “healthcare revolution”.
What we look for
- Experience with React Native, React and/or Angular;
- Experience in mobile development is appreciated;
- Knowledge of microfront-end architectures;
- Knowledge of mgmt states such as Redux, MobX, VueX;
- High knowledge of HTML and CSS and associated frameworks;
- Experience in Unit Test (TDD tag) or automatic tests on interfaces (e.g. Cypress, Playwright) will be considered a plus;
- Analytic and accuracy skills;
- Desire to learn and be an active part of the company’s innovation.
What we guarantee
- An environment rich in innovative technologies: Node.js, Swift, Rx, Docker, TDD, microservices architectures;
- Continuous training, with a monthly schedule to deepen and study new topics;
- A creative, stimulating, and agile environment where you can learn and grow;
- A permanent contract;
- Team building and many surprise events;
- Fresh fruit, beer, coffee and – sometimes – ice cream.