Work in an inspiring workplace that meets social values and offers an agile company culture. Be proud of your job and share your aspirations with colleagues and managers with total transparency.
WHAT WE PURSUE
Transparency and Inclusion
An inclusive work environment helps people feel appreciated and encourages creativity. We also strive to maintain the highest openness between managers and teams.
People are the real value of the company. Mia-Care teams work in Agile and are always keen to grow and improve through continuous discussion and training.
Passion for Code and Care
Writing high-quality code and continuously improving are the main pillars of our job. Nonetheless, we are sincerely committed to improving the quality of care for all people.
Join our community, subscribe to our newsletter!
Right now, we are looking for a passionate Product Owner. The role is for someone that speaks the language of business and that, with the help of a tech leader and a development team, translates it into an IT solution tailored for the customer. We are looking for a technology and digital lover who possibly has already gained experience in the management of medium / large-sized IT projects in enterprise contexts.
- Research and analysis of the market, users, and product roadmap;
- Definition of the vision, the entire user experience of the product and the opportunities for growth of the product;
- Functional analysis of the project and definition of the data model;
- Priority planning for product development and task assignments to your team;
- Customer and change request management;
- Active role in mitigating impediments and difficulties that affect the completion of the project by your team.
- Realization of commercial presentations and project deliverables;
What we look for
- Passion for everything related to the IT world;
- Curiosity to explore Agile Scrum culture;
- Attention to details and accuracy;
- Concreteness and ability to ground ideas;
- Drive to get involved and learn;
- Energy and determination;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Above-average ambition and resourcefulness!
What we guarantee
- A permanent contract and an above average salary;
- Topnotch PCs;
- Plastic-free office with 360 views of the Milan skyline;
- Very good meal vouchers;
- Team building and many surprise events!
- Fresh fruit, beer (after 7 PM), ice cream, and coffee;