Work in an inspiring workplace that meets social values and offers an agile company culture. Be proud of your job and share your aspirations with colleagues and managers with total transparency.
WHAT WE PURSUE
Transparency and Inclusion
An inclusive work environment helps people feel appreciated and encourages creativity. We also strive to maintain the highest openness between managers and teams.
People are the real value of the company. Mia-Care teams work in Agile and are always keen to grow and improve through continuous discussion and training.
Passion for Code and Care
Writing high-quality code and continuously improving are the main pillars of our job. Nonetheless, we are sincerely committed to improving the quality of care for all people.
Join our community, subscribe to our newsletter!
Senior Product Owner
We are now looking for a talented Product Owner to be part of one of our development teams. You will have the opportunity to contribute to the development of digital products, understand business needs, and coordinate and support your team to achieve business objectives.
- Research and analysis of the market, users, and product roadmap;
- Definition of the vision, the entire user experience of the product and the opportunities for growth of the product;
- Functional analysis of the project and definition of the data model;
- Priority planning for product development and task assignments to your team;
- Customer and change request management;
- Active role in mitigating impediments and difficulties that affect the completion of the project by your team;
- Realization of commercial presentations and project deliverables.
- 3+ years experience as a Product Owner, driving growth in a digital product company;
- Ability to lead a team, drive consensus and understanding of business value around features/functions;
- Knowledge of the Agile Scrum culture;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills: you’re comfortable moderating discussion in your team, communicating goals, vision, priorities, and showcasing different problems with the aim and passion for finding pragmatic and smart solutions;
- Concreteness and ability to ground ideas;
- Ability to create a friendly, cooperative and challenging environment within your team.
- Continuous training;
- A creative, stimulating, and agile environment where you can learn and grow;
- A permanent contract;
- Team building and many surprising events;
- Fresh fruit, beer, coffee and – sometimes – ice cream.
Are you ready? Come and JOIN US! 🖐