Work in an inspiring workplace that meets social values and offers an agile company culture. Be proud of your job and share your aspirations with colleagues and managers with total transparency.
WHAT WE PURSUE
Transparency and Inclusion
An inclusive work environment helps people feel appreciated and encourages creativity. We also strive to maintain the highest openness between managers and teams.
People are the real value of the company. Mia-Care teams work in Agile and are always keen to grow and improve through continuous discussion and training.
Passion for Code and Care
Writing high-quality code and continuously improving are the main pillars of our job. Nonetheless, we are sincerely committed to improving the quality of care for all people.
Join our community, subscribe to our newsletter!
Now, we are looking for a Software Engineer with web development skills to add to one of our teams.
The person will be involved in the design and development of the platform that will also be used by our customers. The work will include the development of software solutions for the client on top of Mia-Platform, also actively contributing to the evolution of the product.
What we look for
- Knowledge of the HTTP protocol;
- Knowledge of REST architecture for API development;
- Node.js, Java, other Object oriented languages;
- Knowledge of at least one of: React, Angular, Vue;
- Experience in Unit Test or automatic tests on interfaces (e.g. Cypress, Playwright)
- Ability to analyze and accuracy;
- Desire to learn and be an active part of the company’s innovation.
- Experience with Fastify
- Docker, Kubernetes
What we offer
- An environment rich in innovative technologies: Node.js, Swift, Rx, Docker, TDD, microservices architectures;
- Continuous training, with a monthly schedule to deepen and study new topics.
- Training Courses, conferences/events to attend.
- A virtual ticket to carry out your project on Mia-Platform;
- A creative, stimulating, and agile environment where you can learn and grow;
- An ambitious and determined team that always knows how to have fun!
What we guarantee
- A permanent contract and an above-average salary;
- Topnotch PCs;
- Plastic-free office with 360 views of the Milan skyline;
- Very good meal vouchers;
- Team building and many surprise events!
- Fresh fruit, beer (after 7 PM), ice cream, and coffee;